Tuesday, April 27, 2010

oh gosh!

Well this is getting very exciting indeed!

My brains taste buds are tingling with the eating up of all the awesome things I have seen over the last few hours. The research has begun, the hard-core, in-depth investigation of all things lovely and creative and pretty and tasty is leaving me numb with glee!

I have spoken to a web designer (conveniently a good mate) and we will be meeting at some point soon to compare ideas and business goals for the concept. I have been assessing the vast and plentiful competition..which gives me feelings of both doubt and hope but I am happy with my ideas and hopefully you will all love them as much as I do...more hints as to the nature of this beast when I know myself!

(9 weeks and 6 days until departure!)

Sincerely,

Katherine Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment