Friday, April 9, 2010

So..here's the dealio

For the last few days I have been starring at my computer screen (mostly in my brain because I haven't had it physically in front of me) trying to figure out how the hell to write a "more about me" style blog. Not daily wanky drivel but an actual insight as to what I am like as a person...

Apparently part of me must be disturbingly in love with myself because I am assuming that you would even find a blog related entirely to myself as interesting...

So for this entry I drop all use of the third person, no pretentious views on my surroundings, just a few notes about myself for the one avid reader I have..big cheers out to "Audrey"....Emily look I gave you a code name...feel special?

I shall begin with the statistics...I am 21 years old, living at home with my relatively functional mixed family. In the eyes of the law I am "single", however I have been dating the most wonderful boy for just over 2 years now and I feel like noting that he is rather spunky. I am currently in a position of casual employment at an ice cream shop, a catering company, and quite a good university in the Melbourne CBD.

Besides work and love and family, the largest thing in my life (this year) is my journey over the big blue sea to the land of beer, chocolate, museums, cultural events and Harry Potter.

That's right...I am going to Europe

I leave in July and will be away "discovering myself" for four months, luckily I will be traveling with three of my most lovable lovelies who thankfully will be able to tell me when I have discovered too much of myself...no one needs to know that much about myself I'm sure..even myself..how often do I use the words me/myself/I?? TOO MANY TIMES!!!


It is currently 9:50pm on Friday night and I quite seriously have come to a complete mental blank and I cant be bothered finishing this poetically..I am tired...I have been working lots...leave me alone with my poor grammar..

Sincerely,

Katherine Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I feel very special :D
    And I would in no means say your grammar is poor, you soon-to-be world explorer!! Keep the blogs coming !

    ReplyDelete