Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lightbulb moment..

For those of you who read the last update you will recall a spontaneous silly throw away reference I made to making this blog my passion, for those of you who didn't read it, I am waggling my finger at you and thinking "Tut tut tut"!

It did make me think though, and last night while lying in bed it struck me..

why not?

Two simple words that caused a greater fear and excitement to surge through my body than the time at the Black Keys gig at the Palace when I swore Dan looked right at me..

I'm a rather opinionated person, I have loads of interests and I am already a member of rather large amount of social/culteral newsletters and websites, so why couldn't I strive to take this to the next level forming my very own commentary of all the things I love around the world?

In 11 weeks I leave for Greece, the first stop of my European Misadventure. So this is a formal invitation to the open house party that is my mind and my life. Please feel free to inform your friends that I will slowly but surely find a way throughout all of my little ups and downs to entertain and enlighten them with the "hots" and "nots" of each little town I visit, the very beginning to my cultural guide of the world!


Athens meets My Imagination

Date: 5/07/10
Time: Dusk
Address: Right here

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Sincerely,

Katherine Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment