Thursday, May 6, 2010

This last week..

It has definitely been an interesting one..as noted in my last post I graduated...very exciting indeed. I have also come to terms with my saving (or lack thereof) for my trip, made positive movements towards my brand spankin' new website and most unfortunately spent hours at the John Fawkner Hospital. My Nonna has been really sick..as in "lost 8 pints of blood" sick and the whole family rallied together to sit around feeling anxious for a while. But never fear all is well...she is stirring fit and back to her sassy old self! Recovery will be slow but she is a firecracker who will no doubt be giving it back to the nurses in no time..which explains my lack of updates quite sufficiently I think..


At the moment I am reading the most amazing of books..My friend Emily has been writing a novel and if it isn't just that! I feel so fancy reading a book that a friend has written..it inspires my little fingers to get on typing! She will most definitely be making oodles of dollars from her little brain child someday very soon which makes me smile big-lots

Another thing that made me smile huuuuuge was a lovely little sundress I purchased the other day..oh so cute, I intend to wear it while strolling through the cobble stoned streets of Paris.

This evening I am trotting over to one of my travel buddies "crib" to "hang"..there have been some interesting developments including big issues and little tanties...or big tanties over little issues...much the same really...yet off I go ..involving my self in other peoples problems as I so often do whilst attempting to fix things...when will I learn...your nose won't get bitten off if you don't shove it in there in the first place!

I really am so unwise...I'm sure I will start to appreciate the severity of my unwise-ness over time...what a dull and un-fulfilling post for you to read...oh well...ner ner! It's all I have in me today.

Until next time...which I presume at the moment to be tomorrow,

Sincerely,

Katherine Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Shucks Kat you made my day :)
    haha thanks for your lovely words!!!
    p.s. I quite adore your new blog picture. Is it odd that I wish I had a typewriter?

    ReplyDelete