Saturday, April 3, 2010

That is the question...

Today I find myself asking a question that chills me to the bones..

To be selfish or selfless?

This is not a question asked lightly. It has the ability to hurt and hinder even the strongest of Schwarzenegger's yet holds the glowing hint of possibility and happiness. The juggling act between these two options riddles me today. After a lovely night of wine (inspired by my witty Jesus reference yesterday), and silly movies with three of the most delightful loved ones a person could come across I found myself being bitch slapped by the pimp hand of doubt and intrigue over many of lifes little problems.

It seems to me that the answer to life, or at least life at the moment, lies somewhere in that question. The horrifying part comes with the decision you make, and unfortunately as always I am going with procrastination, avoiding the inevitable moment of sheer terror that is "a grown up choice"...

To assist me I find solace in Easter eggs...somewhat more delicious than normal chocolate, even though it is the exact same brand. I assume it is the eggy shape that makes them extra tasty.

Sincerely,

Katherine Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment